Saturday, July 23, 2011

Response to Let's Be Awesome Together's "Hannibal" Post

I...am absolutely...speechless. After reading this…there's just way too many things I want to say. Haha you're right, I don't mind you writing out my flaws at all XD. I do know that me being neutral does annoy you because you wouldn't know what I really want and I'm sorry for that. Just, I'm glad with whatever you choose for me because you led me to step out of the box and try new things, which, no one has ever convinced me to do before in the past. And about cars, I really want to bring that 70% down because I realize that me obsessing over one thing for a SUPER long time does drive people insane and make people not be able to stand me for very long, and I’m pretty sure I have driven you insane talking about cars too, because I know that that’s not something that you like talking about and I apologize for that. But it’s just that, for instance, now that I’m looking into cars, I did have several cars that I had in mind but I wanted your opinion on them because it did help me decide which car I would feel happy to drive with. Also, since I know you like drag races too, I thought telling you about those stories would entertain you, in a way, but then I realized that drag races are really NOT fun at all without you actually being there. It is fun, like in general that I’m doing something illegal on the streets by racing with other people but it would only truly be fun for me if you were there, which is why I’m not planning to start racing again either when you come back or when you come and visit. And up until now, to what I said, 2/3 of this entire paragraph was about cars again -_- crap…Ok I’m going to stop now. Godiva chocolate isn’t the best chocolate there is, it IS one of the best rated chocolates here in the Bay Area but if you really wanted some good chocolate, I would go with Ghiradelli Square chocolate, if you haven’t had those already. If you haven’t had those already, I am SO bringing you to SF when you come back and we are going to Ghiradelli Square. Lol I brought you to the beach because you said you have never been to that part of Santa Cruz before and since I thought 1). I like going to the ocean side for the view and for photography (selfish on my part), 2). You were talking about it for 2 weeks or so and I really wanted to bring you there myself, and 3). I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible before you left, knowing that this was one of our last times we would spend together(I would even appreciate it if it was for a min, even a few seconds, as long as it was with you). About Victoria’s Secret and Sephora…I’m going to be completely honest here. In the past, I was actually interested in what Sephora sold because I’ve gone in to basically every store in Valley Fair since when I was young, just not Sephora. I’ve even stepped into Victoria’s Secret once but all I did was step into the entrance and sit at one of the windows, but never actually walked through the entire store. So yeah, you were actually the first one to bring me into both Sephora and Victoria’s Secret, but even now, still without you, I wouldn’t be willing to go into any of those two stores by myself XD. Me telling my mom countless lies…lmao I have nothing to say to that except the only reason why I did that was because I just wanted to hang out with you for a longer time. And what do you mean by endless crap? XD you never did…not that I can think of. Taking a friend like me for granted…how should I put it…no you did not. Now, I know we have been through millions of conversations similar to this but I did all of this because I wanted to hang out with you as much as I possibly could. I didn’t care about what consequences I possibly would have gotten at the end but to me, it was all worth the trouble because it was NOTHING compared to the time I spent with you. Lol, staying up till past 3 in the morning just to read your spam overflowing my chat window? That’s funny XD. I willingly stayed up, because I wanted to talk to you. About me patiently listening to you talk about how hot a guy is? Um…haha I have nothing to say to that, but I guess that’s what girls do so yeah, I have nothing to say to that. Those times where you weren’t at school, yeah I was just worried that something happened to you so I was just seeing if you were ok, if for any reason something happened. And now, for the final four, or make that five:

I am thankful that David did give me your number, things wouldn’t have been like how it is now if he didn’t.

I am grateful that I was able to spend as much time with you as I could and that you were willing to spend time with me too.

I am sorry for my behavior in the past that caused that one week to happen right before our second semester finals.

You are sometimes, a very commanding "mom." XD

And thank you, for always being there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to, for helping me get through hardships when I couldn’t get through them myself, and for being who I would consider, as one of my best friends.


Sincerely,
Pumpkin

(And amazing driver? haha, thank you :) and lol you ALWAYS win ;)).

Link back to their blog: Let's Be Awesome Together

No comments:

Post a Comment