Sunday, November 13, 2011

Not quite sure if you still come to this blog or not...

Not sure if you still come to this blog or not but just wanted to say hi, and how have you been these past few months. I know that during the past few weeks it's been hard for you with the loss of friendship with one of your closest friends, and as a result I feel sorry for you, but I hope other than that things have been going great for you (I'm thinking this may be a run-on sentence but oh well, whatever haha, it's not like this is English Class or anything). Anyways, Ever since you really left the U.S. to go back to Canada, let's just say that...things have changed. As you know, ever since the end of summer, I haven't been driving my mom's Lexus RX 330 because my dad got me a 2000 white mustang convertible and have been driving it ever since. When you do, and IF you do, come back to visit us during December break, I honestly want to give u at least one ride in that car just to let you get a feeling of how the car is. I know that back in Canada, I think you told me that you did get to ride in a mustang? The main differences are though, that mustang is a lot newer than mine AND it's an automatic. My car is a bit older and it's a manual transmission car. So...if you do come back during December, if I get a chance to, I wish I could take you on a couple of illegal street races either on highway 9 or in downtown San Jose, where they do real street racing, fast and furious style (2 cars side by side). In the previous post, I mentioned drag racing, those weren't actual drag races. Basically drag racing on the road=illegal street racing. To officially drag race, I would need to go to some drag strips, which are close to L.A. (that's why I want to go to school there in the future) and drag race there. Even when our car and the other car stopped at a red light and launched from there, that was illegal street racing too, but the good part is, illegal street racing is a LOT more fun than drag racing LOL. Anyways, this time that I went back to Taiwan, I did not get to drive my uncle's civic but he told me that if his car battery had not died, he would have let me driven it, only for one reason. He said that now that I know about the VTEC engine, he wanted me to test out how strong the overall car was but he had one concern: he was afraid that it was too powerful for me to handle, which I would agree with. So that's practically it about cars (I'm guessing like 90% of what I said above was about cars LOL) and now I'm going to say what I want to say to you, basically an update up until now. I'm thinking that you may think that everyone doesn't quite think about you anymore, but I do know that you still talk to Sara and Brooke. Now I don't know how often you talk to both of them, but you know that even though we don't talk to each other as often as we do when you were still here, but someone still thinks about you quite often, and that would be me. Even though I do like someone else now (there's a reason for it), I once told you I wouldn't forget about you didn't I? Well, I haven't forgotten about you yet and don't think I ever will. So basically to put it in a simple way, no matter what, there will always be someone thinking of you. I really hope your plan with your friend of visiting us in December really does happen, because I want to see you once more before we are all certain that you aren't going to come back and visit us anymore, at least for now. I still want to keep all my promises to you, haha (including that one trip to SF).

2 comments: