Tuesday, March 13, 2012

GoPro HD Naked Video Camcorder

Hey guys, I bought this camcorder/camera yesterday (03/13/12) and could not wait to use it so I tested it out this morning as well as during my school's lunch period to test out the quality and stability of it. I only have one thing to say about this camcorder: it is THE best camcorder I have used so far in terms of recording my drives. The other camcorders I have used in the past can't even compare to the quality and stability of this GoPro HD Camcorder. I've done a Cell Phone window suction cup mount and put my Sony Cybershot camera through the test and that failed horribly. I've done window suction cup mount and my Sony Bloggie Touch but the suction cup mount didn't even work, even when applying dampness to it. After making the difficult decision of trading in my iPod Touch first gen, my iPod Touch fourth gen, my PSP Phat, AND my iPhone 3G, I got the amount of money required to get the GoPro HD. I even had to add in an extra $40 for the window suction cup mount and a 8GB SD memory card but all the money that was spent on these three items were well worth it. Anyways, as my first video uploaded onto YouTube recording from the GoPro HD, here it is:



I will be uploading two more videos following this first one, stay tuned for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment