Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Few Hours of Being a 17 Year Old?

So..what exactly am I doing during my last few hours of being a 17 year old guy?
Here's my answer: I am...
1). Working on my psychology project that is due tomorrow, which is 50 points and I am not even halfway through yet.
2). I am semi-YouTube surfing videos of people drifting in the game Need For Speed: Most Wanted
3). Frustrated at the fact that I also have chemistry homework to do but the Psychology project will most likely take all of tonight even if I WASN'T YouTube surfing videos.

I know that whatever I'm about to say next has NOTHING to do with the title, but so far my three friends who I hang out with right now and my mom have asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told them I did not want anything specific. The ONLY things I wanted was just to get my car fixed, perhaps a mod or two, and something else (no one will be able to guess what it is, except maybe someone...),that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment