Monday, January 30, 2012

I...am no longer happy

I came to this realization after I had left school today. The world of cars will not provide happiness for me, I will not find happiness in the world of cars either. I still have both of my best friends right now but even then, i'm slowly starting to drift away from them. I am hanging out less with Austin now and whenever I see him, he's walking/around Brooke. After that one day we got back from December break, I've been alone, not hanging out with anyone and not socializing with anyone. Even now, I'm trying to get back to who I used to be, I can't, it's too hard. I'm reliving my past, during middle school. The group is just...not the same to me anymore. I've been pretty much 'kicked out' in a way because of my own mistake, they're just not the same around me anymore. I'm now just a loner...except when I text Brooke in the morning or late at night or when I hang out with Austin for a bit during first period on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Other than that...this is the last time I'm saying it, I have no one to hang around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment