Friday, January 6, 2012

Missing someone...

I did not think the feeling of missing someone would prove to be so painful. It's almost as if...you really want something but you just cannot get it because something is obstructing your way in getting that one thing. There are two people who I miss right now but for each person, the feeling of "missing" them is different. The first person, the type of feeling of 'missing' them is knowing the fact that you will not be able to see them anymore unless it's through webcam chatting, and all you have are months and months of memories u had with them from the past. Those memories keep on coming back to me each and ever day, especially these few days. I only have one visual memory of her but I will not mention where it is.

The second person, the type of 'missing' them is you really want to see them and hang out with them but you can't, because they are doing something that's far more important in terms of 'family comes first' and respect over a hang out with a friend. I had originally planned on hanging out with her yesterday but it was not possible because she had to go down south to her home town for a special occasion. Now I just want break to end because as soon as school starts, I'll see her then and will be able to calm down. She also promised me something but I don't know how that's gonna be possible considering the fact that I will need to excuse myself to leave the house but I will need a very good reason.

I miss both of these people a lot and cannot describe the mental condition I am in right now as well as physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment