Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My life is somewhat fucked up right now

Yes, nothing from the title is a typo. Ever since 2 days ago, I've lost my appetite. starting from that day, including today, I have only eaten 2-3 complete meals. that first night, I couldn't fall asleep until around 11-12. Last night? I fell asleep at around 10:30 and woke up at 12:25 A.M. Why? I had a dream that I had killed myself. Then from 12:25 A.M. to 6:50 A.M., I had 2 dreams connected into one dream but the dream overall was still pretty bad. Yesterday, due to 2 days of not eating anything (only drank liquids, and no not alcohol lol, but barely drank either), I fainted, started having chest pains, and started having minor headaches and couldn't concentrate on homework. This was due to something that had happened, I honestly don't know how it even started because I had only told my two friends and I don't think either of them would bring it up. Coincidentally, on that day, while I was driving back from Office Max, for the first time, my clutch has slipped. Now, on a manual transmission car, it is a CRUCIAL problem when the clutch slips because that means there is something seriously wrong with the clutch. At the same time, when I turned on the engine, the gear shifter was vibrating way too hard, and it started to make me scared. When I got back home, I immediately called the repair shop that I brought my car to, only to hear a surprise. I told the guy who checked out my car a few weeks ago, he told me that he only fixed Import Tuner Cars. For those who are wondering and don't know what an import tuner car is, it's basically an japanese sports car who have been either modified or not modified. Take a...Honda Civic Hatchback for example. a Civic Hatchback is an import tuner car. My car, a mustang, it's an American Muscle Car, so for me to have heard that he only fixes import tuner cars, destroyed me. My dad had taken me to the wrong place to get my car checked out. I had to reassure myself that I heard right so I asked him, "Import Tuners? You mean japanese cars?" and then he said "yes, japanese cars. what do you own? a ford mustang?" I replied with "Yes, a Ford Mustang." He then replied with "sorry but I only fix Import Tuner cars." After that I just completely 100% froze, the only thing I could reply with was "ok, thanks." After I hung up the phone, I was 100% pissed. I pounded the table in front of me and started having a massive breakdown (Yes, I cried because at that point in time, I knew that my second most prized possession had a 50% possibility that it wouldn't be able to be fixed because I don't know of any muscle car repair shops in the area). I cried for at least 10 minutes and my sister came out to check out what had happened. She had never seen me cry like that in years (perhaps ever since my grandpa passed away). So that was the first main thing that destroyed me emotionally. The second thing that happened was, I received a text message from someone (I'm not going to disclose who sent it to me or what it contained) but after I read through the whole thing, I was completely frozen on my bed with anger, depression, and sadness. I didn't know what to do. Then a few minutes later, I received another message, this time completely ruining my pride in stick shift driving/teaching. By THAT time, I was just...completely beat down. I didn't know what to do. I started having suicidal thoughts (I had a 2 inch pocket knife in front of me) and started rubbing my thumb and pointer finger against the sharp side. Later, I actually let go of the pocket knife and went straight for my garage. Why? because there was a half empty bottle of wine in the refrigerator that was in the garage and I had full access to it. I opened the fridge door, stared at that one specific wine bottle for at least 5 min, finally deciding to let go of that too. Ever since that night, I have lost my appetite, only ate a few crackers, a few pieces of chocolate, drank 2 cups of soy milk, and 4 bottles of Propel. I know for a fact that humans can survive 2 weeks with only consuming liquids, but only 1 week if not consuming any liquids or solid objects. I guess I am on that road now considering what has happened to me so far. I've gone light headed many times, I don't know even how I am managing to still stay up doing daily activities like this. I haven't slept well for the past few days and haven't eaten anything. In fact, I've gained one pound through these 2 days, that's what's weird to me. All I'm doing right now is just waiting...because I do feel that something is going to happen. I absolutely don't know what's going to happen but I do feel that something is going to happen. I'm just hoping that this ends soon because I won't be able to pull this off in the long run, might even fall short. I do have one problem though...

No comments:

Post a Comment